Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Coastla Scents Pink Brush Set

Finally got my Pink Brush Set from Coastal Scents yesterday~~

*will upload pictures later*

This is my second order with CS, and the customer service is without a doubt really really good!

The package got here within a week, and since I got the set on sale, everything including shipping was a total of under $20!!!

The first impression of the whole set was that it was AMAZINGLY CUTE! The colour was such an adorable shade of soft baby pink, I'm sure EVERY girl would fall in love with it!! ^^

However, there was a really disgusting industrial chemical scent that remained on the brushes and pouch that couldn't go unnoticed!

hopefully it'll get better after washing it out....

Also with the set of brushes, was an order of their eyebrow brush.

I must say that I'm quite disappointed with this brush. :(

The brush head was extremely TINY! The bristles were not only short, but it was scratchy and very messy. I'm not sure how well this is going to work out for me, but it was totally unexpected that such quality came from Coastal Scents.

Other than that, it was generally an enjoyable experience this time around! =)

Aside from the coastal scents order, I've been fiddling with my daily skin care routine quite a bit recently. To add to that, I'm COMPLETELY in love with the Clinique Dramatically Different Skin Moisturizer!

But that shall be a different post for another time...

In the mean time, if you're interested in ordering from Coastal Scents, just visit their website,
www.coastalscents.com
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter to have them email you about their Friday sales, so you won't miss out on any of the good deals out there~

Anyway, that'll be all for now...

Happy shopping everyone! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More