Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I sense the beginning of a BEATIFUL friendship....

....with WAL-MART







yep....wal-mart it is....


I used to not be a fan of wal-mart at all...

Until I started make-up that is....



The truth is, I think Wal-Mart's cosmetics section OWNS all of the other stores out ther (*AHEM!* shoppers...) no offense or anything Sam..xD


Why do I love Wal-Mart?


The number one obvious reason is because of the prices.

The prices set for their products are MUCH more reasonable than some others...like shoppers....>.>


I mean...for example....Revlon Photoready retails for i think $17.00 at Wal-Mart, whereas shopper sells for $21.00....that's a FOUR dollar difference and basically 1/4 of the actual product's value!!


Second thing that i've come to love about wal-mart is that, because it's an american store, it's pretty much the only place that you're able to get your hands on some of the American drug store brands like wet n' wilde, or NYC...although you can maybe dig deep and find some of these brands somewhere out there, but it's just much easier to go to Wal-mart and grab w/e you need...besides they do have a very large and rather complete set of inventory for you to choose from...

Finally, there's the factor that's kept me away from buying make-up at wal-mart all these years: RETURN policy. Yep....I don't know who it was that told me you can't return opened items at Wal-mart, especially in the cosmetics section...whoever this person is...can go abd chew on a lipstick....the truth is....(as i've just found out...>.>) you can most DEFINITELY return cosmetic products at Wal-Mart, and it's just as easy as doing it at any other stores, returning any other items! All you need is your original receipt and any packaging that the product came in, and they will go ahead and refund you via the same payment method for the purchase. =D


So, after all of this, I must say...Wal-Mart is definitely going to soon be a favourite place of mine, and I'm sure the workers at the store will be seeing me quite frenquently from now on...which is definite a BAD thing..considering my office is RIGHT across the street from a Wal-mart...yea....>.>


but ANYWAY....that's it for now...=)

Happy shopping everyone~



3 comments:

no offense taken. i just work there X)
but yea. i know the revlon new lipsticks are a lot cheaper @ walmart. like with my employee discount its the same price as walmart. meaning that like shoppers upsales their stuff but doesn't affect me lOL~ just that walmart is far for me :/

and like there's no hard candy at walmart=w=; i wanted to try it O_O

lol~~ yea i know~ but you have a freaking beauty centre in your shoppers....T.T i'll stick with wal-mart for now..T.T lol~ until i get a job at shoppers...if ever..xD

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More