Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

[Insert] Purchases expected from China....

I'm just so excited about these purchases that I just had to interrupt my to-do list and insert a post here~~

one of my best friends who is currently in China is getting ready to head back~

I've asked her to grab a couple things for me in China before it's too late...so here's what I decided to get:

 

VASANA Lashes: 715B

(photo credits to Taobao store: http://yuxiang.mall.taobao.com/)

these are hand-made lashes that are made in Taiwan. They’re SUPER soft and are very high in quality.

The box of lashes contain 10 pairs, and each can be used around 5 times. They retail for 75RMB a box which is somewhat equivalent to $11-12 CAD.

Theses are in the model 715B, and they have a thin and flexible band. They are sort of spiky in appearance and are more for adding definition and volume rather than length. They are approximately 1.1cm in length, and are described to be favourite lashes of Jolin Tse. =)

 

VASANA Lashes: 217B

(photo credits to Taobao store: http://yuxiang.mall.taobao.com/)

Theses are also hand-made lashes that are made in Taiwan. It’s the same brand (Vasana) that makes the most popular lashes that are used in China and Taiwan these days. There’s also a brand called Cosmo, which I THINK is a company under Vasana, and their lashes are also VERY good!

This box also contains 10 pairs which retails for also 75RMB.

These are model 217B. They also have thin and flexible bands, and can be used multiple times. These are 1.2cm in length and appear to be more for lengthening your lashes than defining them.

 

Skin79 Hot Pink Super Plus BB Cream

(photo credits to Taobao store: http://yuxiang.mall.taobao.com/)

This, my friends, is the real reason why I’m writing this blog post.

To be honest, I really am not a huge fan of foundations. Even though i have not problem using them, I don’t quite ENJOY them. I’m hoping that BB Cream will change that for me.

BB Creams were first created as cosmetic procedure supplements to clear away scarring or blemishes from surgeries. It’s technically a type of medication, but somehow it’s now a makeup and skin care product.

I chose this specific brand of BB cream because…well….there was a lot of advertisements about it. Since I’m not a huge expert on BB Creams, I thought this is were i should begin. I read some reviews and descriptions of this BB Cream and it seems to be giving back a lot of positive feedbacks. It claims that it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin (which is always the first thing that i try to find out about a product,) and that it has triple functions of whitening, UV protecting, and also contains anti-wrinkle effects.

Since BB cream is more like a skin care item rather than make-up I really hope that it could improve the conditions of my under-skin breakouts, and correct some of the discolouration and scars on my face. I will, however, use this product more as a make-up item rather than skin care, because it does contain colour pigmentations, and should be avoided for direct contact with the skin as much as possible.

According to my research, this product sells for about 80RMB which is about $15CAD. Due to it’s inexpensiveness, it’s also one of the other reasons why I became very interested in this particular product. I’ve also seen some re-sellers and private sellers who carry this item, but they usually sell for $25-30CAD, which is comparatively much more expensive.

I’m VERY VERY excited for it to get here and i CANNOT wait to try it out!!
Definitely stay tuned for updates of when the products get here, and detailed review on it after I’ve tried it out!

Thank you guys for reading, and that’s it for now~~ =)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More