Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

VERY delayed CS Brush Set Pictures


The brush set is a very good size to bring with you when travelling.



The black on in there is the CS eyebrow brush...which i've yet to test out...


I adore the design of the case! I love the fabric of the case, and also the colour..which makes this whole set SOO very girly!! ^^




I also think that the case if very simple and chic compared to alot of the other brush cases that CS sells on their website.

The only thing that i would consider as "problematic" maybe, is that one of the magnetic clasps on my case doesn't work properly. It's not as magnetic, and I would actually need to place the top of the clasp to the bottom in order for them to stick togther...>< but i guess it's just a minor issue that i don't really need to stree over about. =)

I think this set is well worth the price at which i purchased this at!

If you are just starting out with makeup and brushes, i definitely would recommend this! it's a great value for the stuff that you get, and i do believe that the quality of the items are very well worth the money spent!

I'll do another blog post shortly after to follow up on the quality of the actual brushes themselves. =)

That's it for now.
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More