Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Body Shop…

 

I have a question:

would you consider the Body Shop to be a DRUSTORE product...or....a HIGH-END product?~!?~? 0.o...

This just came to me like..BOOM!! what do i call it~?!? 0.o

Yes, very random indeed

Anyway...I was planning on doing my drugstore wish-list but then i had NO idea if it was appropriate to include them or not...0.o

Here are a couple of things that i want from them:

Tea Tree Blemish Gel:

tea tree…i never quite enjoyed it when i tried the tea tree stuff from Lush….but then again…it was Lush…>.> yes….i should do a review about lush later….

Seaweed Clarifying Toner:

Since is whole seaweed line is dedicated to oil control, i thought…why not~?! I get so disgustingly oily in the T-zone in the summer…so i hope this would help oil control

Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash:

I really liked my Lush Coal face…but yea…it didn’t work out for me for long…so I’m itching to try this, hoping that it would also give me a squeeky clean sensation without over drying my skin. yep….

Vitamin E Eye Cream:

SOMEHOW…I did not find out about this baby until NOW…>.> apparently there seems to be a LOT of rave about this product in the Asian community…so as always…i HAVE TO try it out…xD

Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream:

I’m still considering about this. I’m a little skeptical about this because…I’m not oily all over…just in the T-zone…so…i’m really afraid of this drying out my face too much and then making me break out…><...*sigh*

Anyway..that’s all for now~ =)

(all images come from http://www.thebodyshop.ca)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More