Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I GOT MY EARS PIERCED!!

 

LOL! FINALLY after ALL these years…><

It’s nothing special…just my lobes…which i never got done before…

i was really nervous…but then when they did it…it felt like i tugged on my ear too hard…>.>

kinda getting addicted to this now…lol! already thinking about getting seconds…

haha~

will upload some photos…

DSC00393

DSC00394

these were taken around 20 min after they’re done…a bit red…

DSC00409

DSC00411

these were taken about 2 hours after they were done…not red at all…

it’s now…7 hours after…and i feel nothing…=D yay~~

LOL!!

p.s. FOTD:

DSC00400

ok~ that’s it for now!! =)

2 comments:

teehee! it doesn't hurt as much as you think.

and lol i was gonna get my second and cartilage on my 18th b-day but im waiting on my frnd and now my parents are like IF YOU GET MORE THAN ONE PIERCINGS.... FEEL MY WRATH.

LOOOL

but yea im a good girl and i listen. and plus; i guess just one on each is like classic and stuff. too much doesn't look good. :P

LOL! i got some really cute earrings at F-21 today~~~>< will upload pics in a little while...lol~ i'm thinking about getting seconds..but iunno....0.o

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More