Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Project 10…bottles??

 

I should’ve realized a very long time ago that I don’t have what it takes to really go through with project 10 pan…one of the reasons being that i don’t exactly use makeup consistently to be able to finish them in a short amount of time…

However, what I do use consistently are skincare products!! =)

I was just cleaning my room today, and to my surprise, i seemed to have finished quite a few products in the past…however long that i’ve had them for…so here they are:

DSC00461

!! =)

Watson’s facial spray in grapefruit, Watson’s facial spray in Rose (not shown), Clinique’s makeup remover, Lancome Bi-Facil travel size, Shiseido hydro-balancing softener, Lush’s Eau Roma Water etc etc…

but LOOK!! there are also 2 makeup products!!!

my Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in underground (which is one of the few things that i use every single day!) and also my Dior Show Iconic Mascara (which i will NEVER buy again, and was one of the worst purchases that i’ve ever made!!). The mascara…it just kinda got dried up…so i considered that to be done! =D

LOL!!

anyway~ that’s 8 products~

I’m gonna keep working my way through the box loads of stuff that i have stashed away…>< hopefully one day, i’ll be able to eat through everything and get rid of my impulsive habit (addiction sorta) of buying makeup…:(

anyway, that’s it for today! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More