Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Accessories Haul!!!

 

Getting my ears pierced is really not a smart idea when I’m trying to be on a lower budget for makeup and clothing and stuff…

But anyway, since fall is almost here, most of the stores have finally started to bring in new lines and collection of clothing and accessories to choose from.

I’ve been really attracted to anything that’s shiny lately, so the accessory section of stores is really where I’ve been hanging out.

I went ahead and picked up some earrings from H&M and also Forever 21.

Warning: I’ve been liking things that are a bit more classy and vintage looking lately…so a lot of the things that I’m getting have a sense of the Victorian Age mixed in it.

DSC01028

This set of 4 pairs of earrings were from H&M, and they were SUPER affordable! The set was $4.95 and this was the baby blue version of the set. They also come in a black version which I thought didn’t really correspond with the theme of the earrings so I got the blue ones.

The designs are all very simple and delicate, and it’s overall a very feminine combination.

This set of 3 pairs of earrings were from Forever 21, and they were $3.80 USD when I picked them up when I was in NYC.

They’re SUPER cute and affordable, and again, they’re very subtle in terms of the design and also very delicate and feminine.

These also come in a silver colour combination version, but I thought the gold one offered a lot more of a classy feel than the silver ones. =)

I believe the H&M set said that it was nickel tested…so if you are sensitive in that term, you don’t have to worry about infections and allergies. I’m not sure about the set from Forever 21 though…

I also picked up some head pieces:

 

they’re both from Forever 21. The blue one was $1.50 CAD…(yes, I was shocked! O.O) and the pink one was $5.80 CAD

The pink flower comes attached to an alligator clip, so if you have thick hair that needs to be clipped in place, this is a good choice. The blue flower is just a thick bobby pin sort of thing that’s attached to it. However, the pin is VERY strong and TIGHT, so it’s also very handy when it comes to clipping a lot of hair in place.

These look REALLY good with like a messy bun, or side bun or like a messy side or plain ponytail~ =) (Here are some pictures)

DSC01057

DSC01051

I also got my haircut after I came back from NYC…I got some bangs on my forehead now…and a lot more layering~~ They trimmed away quite a bit of volume from my hair which is DEFINITELY a GOOD thing…and so now it’s a lot flattering to look at and frames my face a whole lot better.

On the side of picking up accessories, I also got a bottom of the TRESumme no frizz sprays…I’m blow drying my hair a lot more now to style them…so hopefully this is going to help control the frizz and add shine…but of course I’m still going to need to get a heat protecting spray…

DSC01049

anyway…this is a very long post after being MIA for a week, hopefully it’s going to be a good start of getting my blogging habits back.

That’s it for now~ =D

3 comments:

Those earrings look so darn cute! I wish I could wear earrings....

Want those hair accessories.

<3 those pics with ur hair!!!!
ur hair is so long now!!!

btw. see you on monday. in class. LOL

yea...>< i'm trying to grow them out...UGH...PSL....yea..i'll see you in hell hole...T.T

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More