Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

For once…I was inspired by mother nature

 

So fall’s almost here!!

You know when you go around just browsing beauty blogs, and you see people’s tutorials that was “inspired by this inspired by that?”

Well…I never was inspired by anything…up until this point that is…

Actually I guess it’s not much of an inspiration…I think it’s more of just me picking out colours that coincidentally matched the colours of the seasons…BUT…regardless…here it is:

DSC01111副本I used my CS 88 Matte Palette:
1 – highlight
2 – inner 1/2 of the eye
3 – outer 1/2 of the eye
4 – blending colour for 2 and 3 
5 – crease colour
6 – outer corner to intensify

DSC01112I used MAC’s Paint Pot in Perky to prime my lids, and lined my eyes with MUFE’s Aqua Black Cream Shadow

DSC01113I filled in my brows with Gosh’s Eyebrow Pencil, and also used CG’s Lashblast on my lower lash line. 

DSC01083

DSC01086

DSC01103 DSC01108

haha! anyway~ thought it was fun to share this with you all…hope you’ve enjoyed it! =)

That’s it for now…><  

2 comments:

Gorgeous look! I definitely wouldn't have thought of combining those colors together in that palette. :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More