Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mmm~~ Chocolate!!!

 

Chocolate is considered one of the best aphrodisiacs of all times!!!

For a girl, the pleasure caused by sensation of chocolate melting on your tongue GREATLY surpasses the pleasure aroused by a hot make-out session with your special someone…xD

But did you know…that chocolate can also be your skin’s best friend~?! O.O

Therefore, the saying “eating chocolate will cause acne,” is completely untrue…

Well…at least chocolate itself (ie. the cocoa part) won’t actually break you out!

It’s the excessive consumption of sugar that causes the skin to act up~

Cocoa is actually a GREAT antioxidant for your body and SKIN!!!

Regular consumptions of dark chocolate not only will improve the appearance of your skin (less pimples, and less breakout) but it will also improve the overall quality of your skin!!

Overtime, you should have a SMOOTHER complexion, as the cocoa should improve roughness, dryness and a lot of other things too!! =D

BUT!

If you’re like me…someone who just CAN’T stay away from the creamy taste of MILK chocolate…just make sure that you don’t OVER eat it!! one piece a day shouldn’t hurt all that much~

I’ve been having CRAZY chocolate cravings the past couple days, and I finally got my hands on some AWESOME chocolaty treats!! ^.~

DSC01130

DSC01134 DSC01135

DSC01131  DSC01136 

Mmmmmmmm~~~~

I have recently also found an awesome dark chocolate that will also give you the creaminess that most dark chocolates don’t have!!

try:

Hershey’s Bliss in Dark Chocolate!!!

The creamy filling (which is like a fudgy foamy texture) will surely fulfill your deepest chocolaty desires!!!! =D

Haha! Anyway…I hope you all have a SWEEEEET weekend~!!! <3

That’s all I have for now~~ ^.~

(P.S. in case anyone is wondering…I’m definitely NOT paid by Hershey’s to endorse their products~~ but I sure wish I was!! xD So I can get me some GOOD chocolates!! =D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More