Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

UGHHH! FOREVER 21 – MUST-RAVE TOPIC!!


I’m usually not a big fan of clothing from F21…

I mean, their stuff are very low in prices indeed and they satisfy the needs of trend followers…but for someone who is looking for QUALITY instead of quantity…and someone who is as picky about what they put on their body as I am…then F21 is definitely not a go-to store for me.

Don’t get me wrong, they do sometimes have VERY nice things that you can find for fraction of the price if you were to buy the same thing somewhere else…but the cost of that is I’d have to DIG through the PILES of things that aren’t so attractive before I can even find a SINGLE item that satisfies my eyes.

However…the same thing doesn’t apply to their EARRINGS…oh MAN!!

I think in the last 2 weeks, I must have bought close to TEN pairs of earrings from F21…and I swear they total up to under TWENTY dollars!!!

Contrary to their clothing, I find that their jewelleries are very “delicate.” The quality of the earrings are really good…well at least I think they’re definitely better than H&M’s and also the craftsmanship of the earrings always take me by surprise as the prices seem to indicate otherwise! The WIDE range of designs will for sure suite EVERYONE’S tastes…you’ll for sure to find SOMETHING that you’ll like in the jewellery section…

Enough of blabbing and on to the reason behind this post…and that is that I’ve bought yet ANOTHER set of earrings from them…><

Sorry to BORE you…but…i seem to be ADDICTED…@.@

DSC01169

DSC01170  DSC01174  DSC01176

Like I mentioned…these are very detailed and carefully made…They don’t appear to be CHEAP which is something that should be carefully watched out for when purchasing jewelleries or accessories in general.

They have the WEIGHT that a good piece of jewellery should always have, which is yet another plus for them…and overall I think their designs are just SIMPLE and CHIC…and it’s what makes me wanting to go back and dig for more EVERY TIME I step near a F21 store…>.>

Well…anyway…I think I’ve bored you enough of my rambles…I hope this long post will be of SOME SORT of help to when you’re looking for affordable and NICE jewelleries for difference occasions.

That’s it for now…=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More