Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Collective Haul…a break from makeup-fasting...

 

Just a bunch of random things that I bought over the past few weeks…

DSC01292This is by far the best sun screen that I’ve ever used…it’s REALLY great as a moisturizer, and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It really is a non-greasy or oily formulate, and absorbs quickly into your skin once applied. I love it so much, I bought one to use over the WINTER.

DSC01293DSC01294DSC01295    I have yet to decide whether I like this or not. It’s a good formula and consistency, however I HATTTTTE the brush!! it’s so hard to control, and honestly I don’t think this does anything special to my lashes at all..*sigh*

DSC01297More things from TBS and Clinique. I LOVE the DDSM soo much, that I’m already ready for my second big regular sized bottles!! >< (and it’s only been like 2 months!!,) I got the small size at Sephora to carry around with me when I go swim, and the toner from TSB is my LIFE SAVER right now! It cleans the skin AMAZINGLY and I don’t get as oily throughout the day. I literally DRINK this stuff, but it’s okay~ cuz it’s really affordable too…

DSC01361DSC01363DSC01362 Haha! I don’t even know what these are called…except that they’re the Taiwanese hair thingies…LOL!! but I really like these…They don’t dent my hair at all, and my hair is so prone to being dent!!! jeez…

DSC01364 Also have no clue what this is actually called, but it’s the “thing” that removes facial hair~ I’m not sure how this is compare to the real trademarked thing…obviously because I just got a look-alike verison and hoped that it wasn’t too different from the original thing. So far, all I’ve noticed is that it REALLY HURTS MY FACE!!>< but the results seem to be good =)

DSC01370DSC01372DSC01373DSC01374 Since I finished my other white pearl version of the My Beauty Diary masks, I finally got the chance to buy the apple version which I’ve longed to try for a really long time!! They are REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOOOOOOD!!!! There is one thing however, that bothers me a little…it says on the box that it contains polyphenol which…being the crappy chemistry that I am…is an alcohol right~?! or a derivative?? or something among the lines of alcohol~?! I mean…it doesn’t dry my skin out or anything, and there’s been nothing wrong it my skin so far…but it’s just one thing that I should be keeping an eye on…><

Anyway…that’s all for now…

2 comments:

I think polyphenol is a benzene ring with a OH group on it (or at least phenol is). but tbh i think i recall that polyphenol is a chemical from plants~~

LOL!! how'd you even remember all of this...I was listening to a bunch of first years talk about hybridization and SP2 things today and I'm like...s*** I remember nothing...xD

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More