Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 5 - A photo of your favourite book

I don’t read a lot, mainly because all the required reading for my classes are enough to drown me.

I must admit, I have this secrete fetish for young adult books…I mean…I’m not much of a language person, and I prefer to read books that are SIMPLE and do not involve tons of words that I’d have to look up midway through reading (I’m quite poor with words really…-.-)

My FAVOURITE series of books of ALL times is the Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella.

Now…I may not be “the biggest fan” of the series out there, but I sure have loved it ever since…..FOREVER long ago…O.O (maybe grade 8?)

On the side: I really adore Sophie Kinsella’s books. They are fun to read, REALLY related to real life (I mean…HAHA…yea…talk about being a shopaholic with makeup right~?! xD) and it’s as girly as you can get with books!

Anyway…If you’re girly, and would like to enjoy a simply relaxing read…Definitely go check this series out…if you haven’t ALREADY.

That’s it for now!

P.S. Really really really need to read the latest Mini Shopaholic…><!!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More