Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 7 – A photo of someone you love

I want to change that a photo of people you love instead of someone you love, because:

DSC00005

This is a picture of mommy and daddy…I love them to death, and my family just means absolutely EVERYTHING to me~~

and then…there’s this person: xD

p_large_IwSM_225d0004bab12d13

I don’t think I need to say more about him…

Finally there the best friends:

img023 can you spot me~? xD

Anyway hope you had fun looking at these!

That’s it!

Edit:

There are a few certain individuals that I don't have pictures for but still mean SO MUCH to me in my life right now (and I hope it stays that way too):

Zhang - The Jerk...

Wang - The Nerd

SWong - My Crazy Makeup/Shopaholic Lover!!!

Even though I have all these wacky descriptions of them, they still are, nonetheless, the centre of my social life haha~ yea...I couldn't do without anyone of these guys!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More