Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

The most GORGEOUS look I've seen in a looong time!!

 

 

My style is really about being simple and CLASSIC! So when I saw this makeup tutorial on Youtube by Pixiwoo, I thought I HAD to share it!! It was the BEST combination of both worlds for me!!

the look is actually INSANELY simple, but the visual impact that I get from it is like none other.

Pixiwoo sisters are two of my FAVOURITE makeup gurus on Youtube, partly because I think they get SO creative with makeup. It's not the typical aesthetic stuf that everyone else does, but it's more about expression for them and making it look their own. And of course I think there's a lot of common grounds between my taste in some things and theirs.

I think this is what I'll be wearing to my X'mas dinner with friends this year!! and the best thing about this is that you don't need an expensive outfit, a SIMPLE little black dress will serve the look PERFECTLY.

Tell me what you think of this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More