Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

“A Tartan Tale”!!!!


I AM GOING TO GO BANKRUPT BY THE END THE THIS!!!

I think that the tartan tale collection is one of THE BEST collections that MAC’s come up with in the past while…well…by my standards anyway!!

The whole Scottish-ish theme is just seems extra appealing to me somehow~~ @.@

I love ESPECIALLY the raspberry/fuscia shades in the collection…Gosh, I need to get a grip on myself…T.T

Anyway, I ended up buying just a lipstick and a blush…but I think I’m definitely going back for more before the collection goes away~~ =(

I got the lipstick in “Cut a Caper” (which everybody has…>.>) and also the blush in “Her Blooming Cheeks” which I fell madly in love with, the instant that I saw it!!!

LOL~! will upload some swatches and pictures later. I’m also going to put up a Wish-list for recent collections (i.e. Tartan, and Venomous Villains)~~~ EEEEEK!! time to save up~!!!><

that’s it for now….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More