Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Update on 30 day challenge…

Yesterday was the first day that I skipped my 30 day challenge

the reason: because the posts got really repetitive.

Ever since I got beyond the 10th day, I started posting things like: I’ve already done that.

The topics just got really similar to previous posts in the earlier stages of the challenge, and I really didn’t feel like doing something that i’ve already done on my blog…I know how annoying it can be to have these updates pop up in the updates on your home page.

So I’ve decided to stop the 30 day challenge. While is was fun in the beginning, I think the whole challenge lost its value to me.

I’ve also started blogging on LUUUX which dare I say that I’ve been updating very frequently, much more frequently than blogging.

Anyway.

New videos soon…hopefully.

Cheers~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More