Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

MAC Haul?? MAC HAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA~~~~

It’s been WAYYYYY too long since I wrote up a blog post…I’ve just been CRAZY busy lately with midterms and stuff…><

BUUUUUUT~~ I think I’ve got a good one today!!

The past weekend was the Estee Lauder and Companies’ Warehouse Sale!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOT!!!

In case you’re not aware of this:

MAC is a part of Estee Lauder and company, alongside Clinique, Bobbie Brown and a couple of other brands.

As far as I know, these warehouses only take place in Toronto (I could be COMPLETELY wrong about this, so correct me if I am =) ) This is ONE advantage of living in Toronto, since we get these sales every THREE months!

Items are usually LIMITED EDITION things that you cannot find on the market anymore, and they are about 40% off of the original price…(they used to be CHEAPER than that…but the sales have been so hyped up that they inflated the prices..T.T)

These warehouse sales are by invitation only…now, Estee Lauder company policy is that the tickets are not for sale…but there are TONES of people that sell them online, and you can usually find them for around 15 bucks.

 

Anyhooooo~

 

I shall upload my picture:

DSC02887 (Click to Enlarge)

I know, It’s a bit crazy…but I’ve also gotten some things for my friends….So there’s a breakdown of what I got and prices:

*RED = sale price; BLACK = normal price

1) MAC Fix+ in LAVENDAR!!! ($12CAD/$22.50CAD)------I am SOOO glad that these were available because they are extremely difficult to find

2) Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil Regular Size ($25CAD/$39CAD)

3) Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil Mini Size ($4CAD/i don’t think they’re usually available)

4) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex ($40CAD/$49.50)

5) Mineralize SPF15 Foundation/Loose ($basically close to just $1CAD….O.O/$35.50CAD) ----I must explain, these came in like a set of items in a charity bag that was 5 bucks each…it included one of this, and BOY BAIT…and also a set of lashes and a BLUE lipmix…O.O

6) Hyper Real Pressed Powder ($15CAD/$25.50CAD) ---- i THINK these are now called super blendable~? O.O not sure…that was the name that was written at the warehouse although not on the box

7) Refillable Blush in Clove ($4CAD/$20CAD)

8) Lashes - ($4CAD/$17CAD)

9) Single Eyeshadows ($12CAD/$17.50CAD)

10) All lippies were ($10CAD/$17.50CAD) ------- BOY BAIT was in the charity bag…it costed close to basically NOTHING….O.O

11) All glosses were also ($10CAD/$17.50 for regular lipglasses, and $22 for creamsheen glasses which is what boy bait is…O.O)

12) Select Cover Up Concealer ($9CAD/$20CAD)

 

YEP…so that’s it! I’m too afraid to say how much I spent….I have nightmares of how broke I am…>.>

The prices are really going up…O.O it used to be a MUCH MUCH better deal than this….BUTTTT if you are in Toronto, I still think it’s worth it to go and check some things out..especially the discontinued and limited edition things!!!! This is probably like the ONLY place to find them other than OCCs in the states….but OCCs are still a bit more expensive than this I think….

Hope you all enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading! ^^

2 comments:

ironically; cremesheens are more expensive than lipglasses, yet they sell with less product! and if u calculate it by ounce... its even more expensive than chanel lipglosses!!!!!!

i found a girl who's selling charity bags with the unreleased rodarte collection and etc.. for japan release funds! i'll tell u bout it 2morro~ i'm thinking of buying but idk if its worth it. its includng the dec 2010 charity bag!

I keep meaning to try to find tickets to one of these sales and I constantly forget. One day, I'm gonna get myself to one of them even if it takes leaving post-it notes all over the house to remind me. ;) Great haul! I love the idea of the $5 grab bags!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More