Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Could the Bloor MAC store sales attitude get any WORSE~?!?~?!? :@

 

Dear MAC Bloor store sales lady (short, chubby, b****y face,)

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE~?!

Yea ok, you work at the MAC store…so what~?! Just because my friend asked you to colour match her, did you NEED to give us the “get the f*** out the store you’re wasting my time” look???? We are CUSTOMERS and you, as a trained and professional retail personnel that you should be, should not have the attitude that you had towards us!! Even if we WERE planning on buying something, we certainly weren’t about to credit the commission to you!!! D:<

Ok, I get the fact that you’re working at MAC and at one of the busiest locations, but that doesn’t give you the right to act superior to anybody else!!! When I asked about applying to MAC, even if I have no certification in make-up doesn’t mean I won’t get into MAC, and CERTAINLY doesn’t give you the reason to look at me like I shouldn’t even be asking, and that you are superior to me in everyway, and put me down as if I had no chance and I was nothing!!!

I’ve never been a self boasting type of person, but for this I’d have to say: my makeup today looked a million times better than yours!!! While you were talking to me about creasing, about cakey-ness, about blending as if I knew absolutely NOTHING about makeup, did you actually have time to look at your OWN FACE?~?! (HELLO-FOUNDATION-THAT-ALMOST-BLINDED-ME-BECAUSE-IT-WAS-SO-OILY-AND-GREASY-AND-SHINY!!!!!!) Don’t act like if you were teaching me something -- half of the things that YOU pointed out to me that I supposedly needed to learn from makeup school was WRONG from the very root of physiology and biology!! You think only because you know how to draw and mix colours that you qualify for a makeup-artist position and I don’t?? I’ll have you know that us physiologist are the basis of how makeup was invented!! If it wasn’t for physiology and biology, where do you think you have the break through of all the skin care and makeup items??? WHY do you think Careblend Powder is supposedly more hydrating than Studio Fix Powder???

The next time that you try to tell one of your customers they don’t know how to do makeup, remember this: DON’T complement on how wonderful their makeup looks at the end!!!! It will only end up making you look more like an idiotic moron than making you look like you were trying to be nice to save your a** and your commissions!!

I can’t stand sales associates that treat their customers like poop!!! You’re getting paid for smiling and treating your customers well; it’s a part of your job description to make your customers HAPPY, that’s what the basic salary is for!! No matter how UNHAPPY your are or how BAD your customers treat you, it’s a part of your JOB to be kind and polite to them!! UGH!!!

Anyway, that’s my little rant..@.@
This is to all you ladies out there that shop at the Bloor MAC ------ be WARNED!!

 

=) Thanks for readin’!

3 comments:

arg that MUA was a complete bitch. lmfao and she even tried to put the concealer on my FACE when i clearly said NO! and she was like blah blah blah its hygenic its in a tube!!! IF THE CUSTOMER DOESN'T WANT TO. DON'T FORCE HER.

and like what you said... from a scientific point of view.

- ALL i mean ALL makeup testers are contaminated with strains of e. coli. REGARDLESS OF PACKAGING.
- the formula is liquid. OPTIMAL for bacterial growth
- formula was kept at room temperature... ALSO good for bacterial growth
- the nossle touched others as well as the lid. HELLO CONTAMINATION!
- when you squeeze the tube there is a possibility that the partial pressure of oxygen increased in the tube (meaning oxygen went in since product went out) = OXYGEN FOR BACTERIAL RESPIRATION.

this MUA had no sense of customer service.

we should complain but we didn't get her name.

lmfao she even complimented you on how u wore the foundation. that must mean SOMETHING! >:(

ROFLMFAO!! I COULDN'T STAND HER!! ALTHOUGHT IT WAS REALLY FUNNY...LIKE WHEN SHE WAS LIKE STARRING AT MY FACE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I WAS WEARING ON MY FACE I WAS "HUGGING THE POLE"!!! ROFLMFAO!! IT WAS SO AWKWARD!! XD

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More