Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear Foundation Diary – MAC Pro Longwear Sucks…

 

Overview:

It was a good coverage, but it was dry!! What I mean by that is that when you put it on, the instant you slide it onto your face, it feels really POWDERY and hard to blend…

This is what I wore today:

DSC03040 Ignore the ugly poster..I’ve had that since elementary school….>.>

From afar, the foundation gives a good balanced coverage everywhere. It’s not overly matifying which is always good, and it’s not very powdery or cakey.

DSC03048Going a bit closer, you can start noticing the broken capillaries seeping through the foundation on my cheeks. Notice that under the eye and around the nose where I tend to get oily, it seems like it’s cakey and powdery.

 

DSC03057   The cakey-ness is ESPECIALLY NOTICEABLE under the eyes in this one…makes it SOO apparent that I have wrinkles there…O.O However, it remains acceptably smooth everywhere else

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What I used to complete the look:

1) Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream as a base
2) MAC Pro Long wear in NC25
3) MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation
4) lots of blush and highlighter!!

NOTE!!:
The prolong wear didn’t give this coverage!! The Studio Fix powder did!! Studio Fix powder is an AMAZING powder foundation that has probably a medium to full coverage!! I had to go over the Pro Longwear with the powder because it wasn’t covering what I wanted for it to cover!

I also used a really bright highlight which is what gives that glow, the actual foundation itself is actually QUITE matte!!!

*** These pictures were taken after 7 hours of wear, 1 blot, and no touchups. ***

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ratings~!

Staying power – ❤❤❤❤
hydration –
Coverage –
Price – ❤❤❤

 

 

OVERALL –❤❤

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I'll be buying this…I'm just not stunned upon my first try…and I'm one of those very OCDed people, that if I don't like in the beginning, no matter how hard I try to like it later on…there will always be like a shadow there…-.-

Anyway…that was for my first Foundation Diary… =)

Hope you enjoyed!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More